Friday, May 31, 2013

One man. One pile. One destiny.

This is the wood pile that never ends.  Sometimes a guy just has to put down his ukulele and get down and dirty.  Who wants to pay someone else for wood when I can cut my own?  I don't know which is worse, the size of the wood pile I have to cut, split, and stack or the large amount of extra timber I'm going to cut off this particular lot.  It is the only way to get rid of the mosquitoes.  They are kind of like the infected people in that Will Smith movie "I am Legend".  You just need to create an area with no shade.  That at least keeps them away during the heat of the day.

The bugs aren't that bad as long as you keep moving.  Once you stop to take a picture it is game on.  How long can you sit still while you are being eaten alive?  

1 comment: