Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Your Typical Alaskan Front Yard

Like every good Alaskan I obviously have a ton of random crap in my yard.  The thing is... you never know when you will need a half broken pallet, an extra sheet foam toilet seat, or some Xbox 360 guitar hero controllers (I'm trying to learn the secrets of guitar and thought this was like the cliff notes to play guitar... I was wrong)?  Okay. perhaps I don't need a yard full of tarps covering mystery items and metal racks with water jugs, but it is always exciting to find what the snow has been hiding for half the year.  It is like Christmas in Spring!  In my own defense I do have several vehicles in the yard however they all run.  I will get right on getting some broken down ones though so I can be more authentic.

It is nice to have most of the week off.  I'm just running the "Gig Simulator" over at the Marlin tonight in Fairbanks.  I'm going to go glassing for bears after work tonight.  3am Three wheeler ride into the yonder hills looking for the apex predator of the sub-arctic.  Yes, please.  It should be light enough by then to see for miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment