Saturday, May 18, 2013

AL GORE PLEASE SEND SOME GLOBAL WARMING! NOW!

Whoever is praying for snow, for the winter to continue, or to cheat us out of Summer please stop.  Two weeks until June and we are still getting snow.  I love Winter and all, but I did move up here so I could have two seasons; Cold as hell and slightly warm / comfortable with a tiny slice of brown / break up season.  Not this 33F for a high today in mid-May when it is supposed to be nearly 70.

I take this week off from gigging and this is what I get?  Cold, snow, wind, and endless sun.  How can it not be warm when the sun is out for 20 hours?  I just don't get it.  If it keeps snowing I'm holding Al Gore personally responsible.  I moved up here since I heard global warming was coming, this is far from the case.  I guess I won't go out and purchase coastal property here in Alaska just yet.  The truth is... I'm cold and want God to turn on the nice weather switch.  Hunting is no fun when it is this cold.    

No comments:

Post a Comment