Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's still winter in the lower 48? Good.

Seeing how the temperature here in Fairbanks dips below freezing in October and stays below freezing until April I have no sympathy for people south of Canada.  I have been waiting for 6 months to get outside in a T-shirt and hearing people whine on the news about another snow storm coming.  So what?  I had to shovel the paths around my cabin to the outhouse and whatnot again... And it is nearly May.

I would really like Al Gore to come to Fairbanks and explain to us when we are going to be sub-tropical coastal state.  Everyone is praying for some global warming up here and it sounds like some people down south are aiming for the same thing.

HOWLING DOG SALOON OPENS FOR THE SUMMER SEASON THIS WEEKEND!!!!  Parks Highway Band both nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment