Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Funday = JUG PARTY!!

After a weekend of shows I usually get back to a list of "things to do". The kind of stuff you can't put off... like getting water. The jugs are empty and I left just enough water to drink and brush my teeth until I get motivated to get out of this cabin, drive twenty miles in my shoe box car with pizza cutter wheels, weighed down with over the recommended allowance for the cab of jugs of water... dangerous.


One day I will save my pennies and get hot and cold running water inside. Can you imagine the hell I go through just to wash dishes. It is a lengthy hand pruning process. The soft need not apply. AMERICA!  Or M-U-R-ica... your choice.

SIDENOTE - North America's most northern Rock and Roll / Biker Bar opens for it's summer season this weekend! The Howling Dog Saloon. Yours truly and the Parks Highway Band (with special guests and openers) will be kicking off the first weekend with Mike Stackhouse, a local legend, warming up the crowd on Friday night!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta ask Russ... shower or bath... or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tie steel wool to a stick and scour my body until it is clean. The problem is once the sin gets on your skin no matter how hard you scrub it won't come off. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete