Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Gig Simulator! TONIGHT AT THE MARLIN!!! 10pm

A couple times a month I like to get down into the gullet of the Fairbanks music scene and lend my MC and knob tweaking skills to the people.  The people of the Marlin's open mic.  Most weeks they call it the open mic, but when I run it I call it the "Gig Simulator".  We try to make it as much like a real gig as possible.  Half rotten projectile vegetables, heckling, and looks of indifference from the crowd.  A good time is had by all.

Come on down and get there early.  The list fills up fast.  If the crowd likes you I'll let you play for a while....if not.....well...you get the idea :)

GET ON THE LIST!!!!!   And if you don't sign up I will be forced to play "Jingle Bells" on my ukulele until either one of two things happen.  1) People sign up  OR 2) ears bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment