Thursday, January 8, 2015

Skow? He gone.

Bloomfields Tavern in Skowhegan this Friday @ 9pm - NO COVER CHARGE!!!

Skowhegan is a little former mill town I grew up down the river from where the party doesn't quit on the corner of RT. 201.
This is where Bloomfield's resides. How it got it's name. Ask the locals. It boils down to some white men asking a native in the are where "Skow" was, a familiar Indian. To which a native replied, "Skow. He gone.". Hence the name Skowhegan.

It is a small echo chamber of brick and tin ceilings that has been rocking Skowhegan for decades. It was one of the first regular gigs I ever had in my music career and it will be a pleasure to make my way back for one night this Friday. I am planning on seeing a lot of familiar faces. A good time will be had by all.

ALSO -- Tonight I will be appearing on one of Maine's entertainment shows called, 207! Should be great. I will be hitting up the green room around 3pm for my 3:30pm filming slot in Portland. Then... Sushi with the wife and some long time friends I haven't seen in a year. It will be nice to make it back to the "big city"

No comments:

Post a Comment