Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Core Strength Exercises for Ukulele


Maine Central Institute was a awesomely good time yesterday. Getting to share what I do for a living with the young minds of my alma mater is such a treat for me every year. I am all ready looking forward to next year. There is nothing like returning back to your old high school to be the "cool guy"... I was cool when I was in high school I was just a little more awkward than I am now. Who am I kidding? I am way more awkward in my adulthood.

The rest of my Maine shows before I leave on tour are as follows:


1/8 - 207 TV - Portland, ME.

1/9 - Bloomfield's Tavern - Skowhegan, ME. - 9pm

1/10 - The Smilin' Moose - South Paris, ME. - 7pm

Did you know that I am the foremost authority on ukulele exercises? No not strumming or picking exercises, actual physical exercise for building muscles. How about some core strength exercises for ukulele? You know you want to.
Nothing tightens the stomach like some EYE OF THE TIGER on an inflatable exercise seat.

This is what happens after a long winter and you can finally see the ground again. This is the season of brown, or what we affectionately call it , BREAK UP. It is it's own season in Alaska. Hopefully this global warming thing hurries up and starts summer early this year. Alaska, not too many people are complaining here.

No comments:

Post a Comment