Saturday, January 31, 2015

And so it begins

As with every trip to the lower 48 there is a beginning and an end. At this point we have reached the end and are now on our way back to the frontier. fyear's return trip is starting off right now with some wi-fi on the bus in route to Logan Airport in Boston.

How far we have come that I can now get the internets pretty much anywhere on my trips. They didn't even try to nickel and dime me for it. It is included for free with our bus ticket. How wonderful. Hopefully even with all this interneting my battery will full charge in my laptop. I have a long flight from Boston to Seattle and I want to be able to play Super Nintendo games on my computer. I would play my ukulele, but flight staff really frown on it and are quick to tell me to shut up. However I still operate my life on the premise that is it always easier to say I'm sorry than to ask for permission. I'm just sorry the don't enjoy ukuleles. I mean who doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment