Thursday, June 13, 2013

And then there were three...

 So before I went to bed last night I caught my two Honda 200E Big Red three wheelers humping in the yard.  Not cool.  It was almost as bad as walking in on your parents, which has never happened to me but have been there when it has happened to friends.  Either my parents are extremely sneaky or they only had sex twice, my brother and I.  I believe it is the latter.  Please god...

Anyway... I caught them getting ready to do the nasty.  The bad part was the parts wheeler, that isn't all there, was getting on top.  I knew that something wasn't going to turn out right, but who am I to stop them.  They are so lonely in the yard.  So I let them do their thing.

To my surprise in the morning magic had happened over night and the two 200Es had successfully mated and popped out a little 110cc three wheeler.  I have been blessed with another three wheeler.  Oh joyous day!

Big week coming up for Ukulele Russ & The Parks Highway Band:

June 19th - Sub Zero Microlounge - Anchorage - 8pm
June 20th - Wasilla Downtown Market - Wasilla - 11am
June 21st - OPENING FOR PRIMUS!!!!  - Blue Loon - Fairbanks - 8pm
June 22nd - Solarfest - Talkeetna - 12pm
June 22nd - Blue Fox Cocktail Lounge - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment