Saturday, December 28, 2013

PANTS OFF DANCE OFF


I awoke this morning to the sound of snowmachines warming up as I crawled out of my loft.  The neighbors were getting ready for a joy ride.  So I stepped out to make pleasant conversation and low and behold a shattered U-joint is on the ground behind my truck.  After crawling underneath my truck I discovered...all my u-joints were fine.  Strange... shattered pieces of metal in the driveway... Then again my neighbors buddy lost a CV-axle in the driveway on Christmas.  It probably was that.  -40F will do weird things to metal.

Tonight is the night where the stars align and the temps will rise to near zero and the PANTS OFF DANCE OFF will commence.  I'm playing with a group of great local musicians to see if we can conjure the best pantless dancers in Fairbanks.  It is going to be wild.  There is nothing like the lull of post-Christmas / pre-New Year to get people to come out.  People won't realize they are broke until after the New Year from spending too much money on Christmas so this is the time to get them to belly up to the bar and take those pants off....and shake what their Mammas gave them.

The man wants you to wear pants.  Seriously.  They were invented to keep you down.  Release your inner dance demon and come compete for great prizes at the PANTS OFF DANCE OFF tonight at the Marlin in sub-tropical (haha) Fairbanks, Alaska.    

No comments:

Post a Comment