Monday, January 11, 2016

Squarebanks - 27 hours later




It is good to be back. After hours on a plane in a section full of infants screaming, 17 hours of layovers, and endless amounts of tomato juice (it's just what I drink on planes -- don't judge) the wife and I finally made it back to Fairbanks. I don't care how cold it is when I first walk outside (it wasn't bad at all this time -- Alaskans for Global Warming) and the cold air hits your face. I love it.

SEATAC has to be me my least favorite airport. I always seem to roll in as they are closing everything and after ordering food we get hurried out of the bar. There isn't a good place out of the bright lights to sleep. Also having this alarm go off nearby for HOURS didn't help. Glad Security was all over it.  I just felt bad for the guy you invented that most awesome airport creation. The king sized airport bench bed. Hats off to you my friend. Too bad the alarm was going off right next to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment