Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year!




Me making my second appearance on the 207 TV show in Portland, Maine. Can't wait to come back and do it again!

Tyson Davis of the Blackwater Railroad Company
 Happy new year everyone! A successful East Coast tour! Thanks to everyone who made it possible! I can't wait to come down again toward the end of 2016 for another go at the most populated portion of the Unite States. This was my test tour for my one man band and it went AWESOME!

Check out my TV appearance from the beginning of the tour!

THE ONE MAN UKULELE BAND -- On Maine Television!

RIFF JOHNSON!!!
Here are some highlights from the trip!  And what a long strange trip it has been! 1500+ miles, holiday traffic screwing my life up, sleeping in the car, on farms, in slums, and the whole rainbow of wild characters. I love the road and the states are such a great place to see such a wide variety of places and people. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Love me the U.S. and the South East is starting to grow on me. Now only if we could get rid of the ticks...

Victoria Vox and I @ Live in the Lobby in Baltimore, MD. 
It was fun hitting up Baltimore and visiting / playing at Victoria Vox's ukulele meet up. It is always a good time to see colleagues and play for their peoples.

Now I am finishing up the last few days in Florida relaxing with family and friends before my annoyingly long flights and layovers back to the great land. Some plans are all ready in the works for my return trip to the east coast for more rocking this upcoming fall, post Alaskan moose season of course. It is kind of a life rule for me not to leave the frontier while the sun and the nice temperatures are still abundant. Plus, there is nothing like the quest to fill the freezer with healthy, lean, non human made hormone infested meat. Yum. It is the right way to live. My opinion. Can't wait to get back and take some much needed time off and then get back to the grind before I head overseas to play shows in Hawaii, New Zealand, and Australia. I can't wait to headline the Sunshine Coast Ukulele Festival with some of my favorite ukulele acts. I pinch myself everyday to make sure I'm not dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment