Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hawaii


There is nothing like being in the mecca of ukuleles. Hawaii is the place to get some rays (I have gotten a little too many over the past few days), enjoy the beach, and play ukulele. This short stop before I head down under is just what I needed.  However, my neck tan line is my favorite trophy of my time here.

I have been spending time with my sponsor Tom Parse of Hokukano Ranch Ukuleles. It is great to see him, his wife, and his shop on the ranch again. Nothing like being up 3100ft on the mountain looking out and being able to see the sky meet the Pacific ocean.

Tomorrow I head south... To New Zealand to see some friends before I head to the Melbourne Ukulele Festival to headline. I feel blessed everyday I get to just share my music and humor with others. It is even a bigger bonus to travel to foreign lands where we speak the same language and my jokes might work. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment