Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Strange things are afoot at the Fish this week.

Interesting line up at the Marlin this week. I'm wondering how "dirti" I will get. Like pig pen dirty? Like my outhouse dirty? I could just sing songs about coal miners all night. That is dirty, but is it "dirti"? Come out to the Marlin the place many of us affectionately call, "The Fish".

10pm - THE MARLIN - College Road - Fairbanks, AK.

Winter has finally reared its ugly head. It looks like the snow is finally here to stay and there is nothing we can do about it. I like the cold though. Fires in my wood stove. Moving all the crap around my yard with a sled rather than a dolly. I think the whole "crap in the yard" thing is very white trash / Alaskana but I just can't seem to keep it out of there. My wife got man last winter when I believe we had six cars / trucks in the yards and I wanted to go buy another one... She told me there would be no more cars for the driveway we didn't own. Smart lady. I have since thinned the herd. Sometimes you just have to cull the weaker ones out for the benefit of the group. Let's be real though folks, this is Alaska and there is nothing better than having five running vehicles when one decides to quit on ya. Here's to white trash!





No comments:

Post a Comment