Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It soon begins...


The filming begins this Saturday night for the Ukulele Russ documentary that I hope is titled, "The Last Ukulele Frontier". I don't know how much say I have over the title, but that is the one I am casting my vote for. This is either going to be huge for me or a complete embarrassment. I will see how I can influence the "huge success" part of the spectrum, but a complete embarrassment would be quite hilarious in a tragic sort of way. Ukuleles tend to have that happen either than guitars. Stigmas...

So if you want to be part of the magic come on out this Saturday night at the Blue Fox Cocktail Lounge and make an ass out of yourself with someone that does it for a living, me! 10pm on good old Tudor Road in the big city, Los Skankorage the city of lights.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck mate! If I could get to the Blue Fox Cocktail Lounge you know that I would be there. I LOVE cocktails!

    ReplyDelete