Sunday, December 13, 2015

Goodbye my fair Alaska...for now

In a few hours my wife and I will be heading for our yearly trip to the east coast to see family and for me to play a string of gigs from Maine to Florida. Until I get south of NEw England I am basically trading one winter for another... however with global warming in full swing I heard it was 75F in Washington D.C. the other day. I could handle that about now. Currently it is around -10F and less than four hours of sunlight.  Once I get to dixie I will be enjoying t-shirt weather and everyone around me will be in winter coats and hats.  Wussies. :)

I'm excited to play a few shows in my native Maine before I head south. Looks like I lined up four really good ones. Can't wait to get out of the frontier for a bit and get some vitamin D. I miss the sun this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment