Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The "One Man, One Ukulele" sessions

NEW SOLO TRACKS!!

Three new tracks from the one afternoon blitz recording session at the Casa Del Reny Studios in Waterville, Maine.  I think all three were one take wonders and then I spent the rest of the time playing the songs over and over and not keeping anything.  I'm calling these songs the "One Man, One Ukulele" sessions.



TRACK 1
Figured I needed a song in ode to my big old Chevy man truck.  I think with this one song I have cornered the ENTIRE ukulele truck song market.  I could be wrong, but then again I could be right!

TRACK 2


The solo version of the Bear Safety ukulele hip-hop explosion.  Get some!  SAFETY!  Be bear aware folks!

TRACK 3

Ode to Dr. Jones, Parks Highway Band Drummer / Doctor of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment